|Name of the event||Execution term|
|Date of start of the event||Date of completion of the event|
|Component 1: Improving service delivery at the local level|
|Support for Health Reform Dnipropetrovsk region|
|1. Identification of the needs for Ambulatories of General Practice-Family Medicine (AGP-FM) in Dnipropetrovsk and Kryvyy Rih cities:
- Initiation of working groups for the issues connected with the implementation of the sub-project;
- Identification of the necessary number of AGP-FM based on the standards for availability of primary health care facilities, and their territorial location;
- Evaluation of the available premises.
|2. Bringing premises for AGP-FM in conformity to the sanitary regulations:
- Obtaining output data for design;
- Development of project design documents for construction, capital repair and reconstruction of the premises.
- Approval of the design documents for construction, capital repair and reconstruction of the premises;
- Holding a tender to define a contractor organization to perform construction, capital repair and reconstruction works in the premises;
- Arrangements on the permits for construction, capital repair and reconstruction of the premises. Implementation of construction, capital repair and reconstruction works at the premises. Monitoring of the construction and repair works;
- Purchase of inventories necessary for the operation of the premises
- Commissioning of the premises for AGP-FM.
|3. Identification of the needs of AGP-FM, which are being commissioned, for the equipment required primarily for screening and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and those associated with them. Preparation of medical and technical requirements to the GPCFM equipment.||01.06.15||31.12.19|
|4. Procurement of the equipment, fittings and appliances for medical ambulatories:
- Holding a tender to procure the necessary equipment, fittings and appliances in accordance with the list of equipment;
- Delivery of the equipment, fittings and appliances to health care facilities;
- Installation of the equipment, fittings and appliances;
- Commissioning of the equipment, fittings and appliances
|5. Identification of the need of AGP-FM for doctors and nurses of GP-FM to be available at the commissioned ambulatories:
- Evaluation of doctors of GP-FD availability;
- Identification of the number of doctors of GP-FD including the implicit deficit of doctors at primary health care facilities (retiring age);
- Evaluation of nurses of GP-FN availability;
- Identification of the number of nurses of GP-FN required for transition to GP-FM care including the percentage of the nurses from primary health care facilities and the implicit deficit of nurses at primary health care facilities (retiring age).
|6. Training and conversion training of doctors of GP-FD:
- Preparation of application for training of GP-FD doctors at the internship (based on the results of state allocation of graduates);
- Development of conversion training plan for general practitioners, pediatricians, primary care physicians and other specializations to be GP-FD doctors;
- Training of GP-FD doctors at the internship;
- Conversion training of GP-FD doctors at the professional development courses;
- Carrying out competence assessment to identify academic performance and skills, assigning the rank of specialist doctor.
|7. Training nurses of GP-FN:
- Preparation of application for training of GP-FN nurses;
- Development of conversion training plan for GP-FN nurses;
- Training of GP-FN nurses;
- Holding final state exams.
|8. Provision of AGP-FM with medical personnel. Provision of employment to the newly trained specialists in accordance with their specialization.||30.06.16||30.09.20|
|9. Retention of medical personnel, primarily doctors, in the system of primary health care facilities. Development of incentive plan for retention of medical personnel in the system of primary health care facilities.||01.01.15||30.09.20|
|10. Conducting trainings on the application of clinical protocols for detection, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases:
- Establishing regional training centers for medical personnel of primary health care facilities;
- Establishing the team of coaches;
- Scheduling the trainings;
- Holding the trainings on the knowledge of clinical protocols;
- Motivating local coaches for provision of high-quality trainings
|11. Providing GP-FD doctors with a special training on the establishment of specialized health schools for patients with cardiovascular diseases:
- Development of guidelines for arrangements on the work of health schools.
|12. Conducting the screening among risk groups in order to detect cardiovascular diseases (permanent examinations):
- Implementing organization activities regarding the conducting of screening arrangements;
- Examination of blood pressure, blood lipids etc. among the patients from risk groups;
- Registration of the patients, identified over the course of screening examinations.
|13. Provision of appropriate therapy for the patients with cardiovascular diseases on the primary level:
- Establishing of the control system over the prescription of proven effective medicines to the patients with cardiovascular diseases;
- Provision of uninterrupted treatment of patients with arterial hypertension by antihypertensive drugs through increase of effectiveness of application of the partial drug cost reimbursement mechanism;
- Provision of control over continuity of treatment of the patients with cardiovascular diseases (arterial hypertension above all) controlled treatment;
- Arranging of clinical check-up of the patients with cardiovascular diseases;
- Involvement of the patients into active participation in the activities, organized by primary health care facilities, in particular the secondary prevention by educating them at the health schools.
|14. Ensuring free (unbiased) doctor (physician) selection, including within the framework of the national campaign “Physician for every family”:
- Arrangement and implementation of information and awareness-rising campaign on the unbiased doctor selection;
- Carrying out a campaign on the attachment of doctors to PHCC;
- Drawing up the updated register of patients of each PHCC, PHC doctor;
- Provision of health care facilities with equipment and materials, which are necessary to organize the campaign running;
- Organization of the signing with the people of declarations on the choice (selection) of doctor (physician) that provides the primary health care.
|15. Identification of the need of patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and acute cerebrovascular diseases (ACVD) for hospital care:
- Five-year follow-up study of the incidence of AMI and ACVD in the region on overall and by administrative-territorial units;
- Identification of the need for capacities to provide intensive hospital care to the patients with AMI and ACVD.
|16. Formation of ITH:
- Selection of 3 hospitals to be reorganized into ITHs;
- Assessment of the available hospital premises concerning the placing of necessary units in them;
- Formation of operation structure of ITHs;
- Formation of the optimal capacity of ITHs.
|17. Bringing the premises for emergency (urgent) care and diagnostic units of ITH to compliance with the sanitary standards:
- Formulation of the list of premises for placement of emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units at ITHs;
- Preparation of medical terms of reference for design and development of project design documentation for repair and construction works;
- Approval of project documents for reconstruction of premises;
- Obtaining permission documents for capital repair and reconstruction;
- Performance of repair and construction works regarding creation of emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units at ITHs.
Bringing the premises of health care facilities that provide specialized, urgent (emergency) medical assistance to compliance with applicable sanitary norms; purchase of inventories necessary for the operation of the premises
|18. Providing the units of emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units at ITHs and at the cardiology centre and other health care facilities that provide specialized, urgent (emergency) medical assistance with equipment:
- Preparation of medical and technical requirements to the equipment of the emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units,
- Holding the bidding procedure for the procurement of the necessary equipment;
- Bringing the premises of the cardiology center to compliance with the requirements for equipment operation and currently applicable legislation;
- Delivery of the equipment;
- Installation and setup of the equipment.
|19. Commissioning of the emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units at ITHs.
Acceptance of the emergency (urgent) medical care and diagnostic units at ITHs by the Commission.
|20. Formation of flows of AMI and ACVD patients.
Description of indications for hospitalization.
Development of system of appointments to the specialized units.
|21. Identification of the need for staff at the emergency (urgent) medical care, diagnostic, cardiological and cerebrovascular insult units of ITHs:
- Development of plan of training and conversion training of medical staff for emergency (urgent) medical care, diagnostic, cardiological and cerebrovascular insult units of ITHs.
|22. Staff arrangements for emergency (urgent) medical care, diagnostic, cardiological and cerebrovascular insult units of ITHs
- Training and conversion training of medical staff.
|23. Increasing professional skills of doctors employed at the emergency (urgent) medical care, diagnostic, cardiological and neurological (cerebrovascular insult) units of ITHs
- Delivery of workshops on angiography, AMI stenting and surgical treatment of insults;
- Abroad trainings for doctors specializing according to the appropriate ITH type.
Conducting trainings for health care personnel of Dnipropetrovsk oblast
|24. Provision of compliance with the approved clinical protocols for medical care for AMI and ACVD patients:
- Provision of ITH medical staff with local clinical protocols regarding provision of medical care for AMI and ACVD patients;
- Assurance of control over compliance with the clinical protocols.
|25. Provision of opportunities for thrombolytic therapy of AIM:
- Provision health care facilities with the medicines necessary for thrombolysis;
- Assurance of control over timely and full covering of AIM patients with thrombolytic therapy.
|26. Assurance of opportunities for stenting and surgical treatment of AMI and acute insult:
- Provision of health care facilities of the secondary and tertiary levels with the expendables necessary for angiography and stenting;
- Provision of control over timely and full application of surgical treatment in case of acute insult and stenting in case of AMI to the patients with relevant indicators.
|27. Provision of consulting and methodical support to the project:
- Consulting, coordination and control over the Project implementation;
- Consulting, coordination and control over utilization of project funds;
- Consulting, coordination and control over conducting of the procurement procedure;
- Consulting, coordination and control over performance of construction works;
- Consulting, coordination and control over IT issues;
- Assurance of effective communications regarding the project implementation;
- Provision of translation of documentation and information within the framework of the project implementation.
|28. Monitoring of the project efficiency:
- Conducting of primary and annual surveys of the region's population with production of questionnaires;
- Processing of the obtained data;
- Preparation of reports and practical recommendations.
|29. Assure information support to the project with the regional mass media:
- Preparation and publication of news items, articles, interviews and notices in the printed media and in the Internet media, on the web-sites of oblast state administration and of Health Care Department;
- Preparation and placement of TV programs and videos at all regional TV channels;
- Arrangement of press conferences, round tables and press tours for journalists in order to raise awareness of the project.
|30. Implementation of specialized medical software (SMS) for AGP-FM, introduction, monitoring and staff training||01.06.15||30.09.20|
|31. Provision of computer equipment for AGP-FM||01.06.15||30.09.20|
|32. Identification of the need for Complex Information Security System (CISS) and its implementation for the medical information system of Dnipropetrovsk oblast||01.06.15||30.09.20|
|33. Provision of health care facilities with emergency ambulance vehicles to provide emergency medical care and transportation of patients to diagnostic, cardiological and insult departments of ITHs
- Ensuring the procurement of emergency ambulance vehicles
|The amount, disposed after restructuring||01.01.15||30.09.20|
|Improving health in the service of the people in Zakarpattya region|
|1. To develop and to implement local protocols for early detection and treatment of ACS based on unified clinical protocols "acute coronary syndrome with elevation of ST segment ", to develop "clinical pathways"||01.01.15||30.11.15|
|2. Training for primary care doctors (300 doctors for 2 years) and primary care nurses (250 nurses for over 2 years) Training for the administrative board of primary care (30 people for 2 years) on the diagnosis, prevention and assistance to patients IBS, with an emphasis on ACS - Development of plan for the management of patients with coronary artery disease and handouts for training, educational activities concerning the management of patients with coronary artery disease and monitoring of implemented measures||01.09.16||30.09.17|
|3. Equipping of general practice clinics in order to detect persons belonging to different risk groups in the incidence of coronary heart disease. Procurement and delivery of electrocardiographs and glucometers to general practice clinics||17.05.16||29.04.17|
|4.To identify condition of coronary artery disease morbidity through clinical examination in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine - the preparatory work and implementation of clinical examination for detection of coronary artery disease morbidity||01.01.15||01.02.18|
|5. Implementation of targeted preventive measures based on results of clinical examination - formation of program of health care measures for patients with coronary artery disease found during clinical examination||01.02.15||31.12.17|
|6.To create an infrastructure for creating an electronic registry of patients with MHS - to provide the technical means to health care facilities to ensure the functioning of the IT infrastructure - to create a data processing center; - Implementation of software for conducting electronic registry of patients in hospitals - CISS registry of patients with MHS||04.12.14||30.09.17|
|7. To fill in the electronic registry of patients with MHS - To conduct training on work with electronic registry of patients with MHS for medical and administrative personnel ; - To develop Regulations on filling of electronic registry of patients at the workplaces of medical and administrative staff in the HCF; - Monitoring of completeness and quality of patients data in the electronic register||21.02.17||30.09.17|
|8. The use of electronic registry of patients in order to ensure implementation of individual programs (routes) of patients prevention
- Preparation and implementation of time-table of assigned patients visiting using electronic patient registry
|9. Creation and functioning of interventional cardiology department and intensive care, anesthesiology and resuscitation department of Khust district hospital - Development and implementation of project task for creation of interventional cardiology department of Khust district hospital (medical, economic, project estimates and other parameters); - Project Implementation, organizational - technical, construction works and works on major repairs and reconstruction of dof interventional cardiology department and intensive care, anesthesiology and resuscitation department of Khust district hospital; - To provide reconstructed department of interventional cardiology with qualified staff||31.07.15||30.09.17|
|10. To provide interventional cardiology department of Khust regional hospital with medical equipment||17.05.16||29.04.17|
|11. Providing the full scope of examination and treatment of patients in ZOCCH - To provide medical equipment to existing departments of ZOCCH (cardiosurgical, X-ray surgical)||17.05.16||29.04.17|
|12.To increase the provision of prehospital care of patients with ACS in Zakarpattya oblast -To provide EMD with cars of special medival purpose - To provide equipment to the EMD cars; - To provide training for EMD crews on providing emergency care to patients with ACS||05.05.16||18.02.17|
|13. Advanced training for interventional cardiologists on providing highly specialized care for patients with ACS in Zakarpattia region - Dissemination of best international practices in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery on modern methods of treatment of acute coronary syndrome||25.12.15||30.06.16|
|14. Provision of project management - To provide logistics for Sub-project Management Unit||21.07.15||30.09.17|
|Oncology prevention and implementation of effective anticancer technologies in Lviv region|
|1. Enhancement of cancer screening development for the female population in the Lviv oblast
-To develop and implement guidelines for conducting screening;
- Training sessions for the medical personnel to obtain and improve knowledge regarding diagnosis and treatment of cancer;
|2. Awareness-raising among the medical community in the Lviv oblast regarding risk factors and cancer preventive measures
- Conducting workshops for the medical personnel on oncology in the health care institutions (products for the population on the topics related to preventive oncology (diet, inactive lifestyle prevention, obesity, diabetes, infectious and others carcinogens influence)
|3. Implementation of electronic screening Registry of the female population in the Lviv oblast
- Design, development, filling in, and the use of the electronic registry of the female population in the Lviv oblast (hereinafter - The electronic registry)
|4. Developing the organizational structure of the relationship between the screening centres and other health care institutions
- Design and implementation of the screening registry model in the Lviv oblast;
- Providing health care institutions with computer hardware, network equipment and with access to the Internet;
- Design and implementation of the IISS;
- Monitoring the results of the screening examination of the population
|5. Procurement and distribution of consumables for cytology screening among the centres in the cities and the districts of the Lviv oblast
- Development and approval of the plan for providing the means for screening;
- Monitoring the delivery and uniformity in distribution of screening products in the regions and cities of the oblast
|6. Reorganization of the existing inter-oncology departments into multi-district screening centres (in Lviv, Chervonograd, Drohobych, Sambir) and setting up their operation
- Reorganization of the existing oncological departments into multi-district screening centres (MSC);
- Providing the multi-district centres with equipment;
- Ensuring the competency of the medical personnel in operating the equipment
|7. Adoption of additional examination procedure and selection of patients for treatment
- Additional examination of women with a positive screening result for cervical cancer and breast cancer
|8. Providing the Lviv oblast-level Cancer Facility and the screening centres with material and technical base for additional examination of patients
- Preparation of premises and equipment installation
|9. Improving surgical treatment of abdominal cancer localization
- Procurement of the energy platform for coagulation, Force Triad, FBS device;
- Providing diagnostic mammography film;
- Procurement of chemo medicine for cancer treatment
|10. Improving the efficiency in diagnosing and treating patients withpathologies related to oncologic gynaecology
- Equipping gynaecology and mammology departments of the Lviv Oblast-level Cancer Facility with equipment for minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, and with analyzer for bacteriological laboratory;
- Procurement of chemo medicine for cancer treatment
|11. Improving the efficiency and decrease in the number of disabilities among the patients occuring during treatment
- Ensuring competency of the medical staff regarding equipment operation
|12. Implementation of organ-saving treatments at early breast cancer and cervical
- Application of minimally invasive technologies for cervical cancer and breast cancer treatment
|13. Strengthening the competencies of the specialists in the treatment of cervical cancer and breast cancer
- Dissemination in the Lviv oblast of the materials regarding the best international practices in the treatment of cervical cancer and breast cancer
|14. Development and dissemination of printed information materials for the public on oncological diseases preventive measures
- Preparing and printing out the materials;
- Distribution of the leaflets among the target population of the Lviv oblast
|15. Development and filling in the webpage of the information website of Lviv Regional Cancer Treatment Centre with content related to preventive measures
- evelopment and filling in the webpage of the information website of Lviv Regional Cancer Treatment Centre with content related to preventive measures
|16. Development and dissemination of informational messages related to preventive oncology in the medial of the Lviv oblast
- Development and dissemination of informational messages related to preventive oncology in the medial of the Lviv oblast
|17. Ensuring subproject management
- Providing logistics for the Consultation Project Support Group
|Improving the effectiveness of treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases in Rivne oblast|
|Component 2: Strengthening MoH governance|
|Ensure the effectiveness of interventions in public health|
|Information and Communication|
|Payment Systems Reform|
|1. Develop and agree eHealth enviroment.||01.09.14||01.12.15|
|2. Establish a Center for repair facilities||01.01.15||01.12.16|
|3. Localize and agree international standards of eHealth:
- Buy international standards;
- Provide scientific editing, localization and adaptation of international standards."
|4. Approve the national standard - functional requirements for hospital information systems of health care:
- Engage consultants;
- Undertake the development and adoption of the standard."
|5. Training for harmonization of international standards of information technology healthcare and for ensuring departmental certification||01.07.15||01.12.17|
|6. Consultant for implementation of eHealth cluster and develop legaslation basement||01.08.15||01.12.17|
|7. Development and implementation of a central registry reference eHealth:
- Engage consultants;
- Undertake the development and approvement of technical requirements."
|8. Implement basic reference registers central level:
- Purchase of basic services for the development of electronic information systems of the central level;
- Carry out commissioning systems at the national level;
- Make a test pilot systems in health care;
|Component 3: Project implementation support, and monitoring and evaluation|
|Management and coordination of project audit|
|Monitoring and evaluation|